Retirement ServicesFiduciary Oversight
Our extensive process includes:
We seek to understand your objectives and design a retirement plan program that is customized to provide your employees with the greatest value. We also aim to aid in complementing the administrative responsibilities inherent to managing a retirement plan benefit.
We focus on these specific areas:
- Employer contribution policies
- Assessment of qualification and eligibility issues
- Compliance with lawmaking changes
- Support services to simplify plan administration
- Behavioral finance integrated plan design
- Optimal use of safe harbor, auto enrollment and auto increase provisions
Employee Education & Financial WellnessContrary to industry standard, it is our strong focus to provide employees with the guidance and knowledge of what will help them most in the long-term: advice to help them feel confident about decisions they make in pursuing financial goals and attaining what they want in life. Of course, retirement is an area of focus, but as independent financial advisors, we help employees understand their greater financial picture through promoting independent financial wellness.
Defined Benefit Consulting
We are dedicated to designing and monitoring your defined benefit retirement plan so it provides maximum value for you. We can advise you on creative solutions to align the defined benefit plan with the company’s financial and overall retirement plan goals.
We can help maximize the effectiveness of your defined benefit plan through:
- Investment management intelligence
- Administrative guidance and support
- Fiduciary advisory services
- Coordination of actuarial and compliance work
- Dynamic allocation strategies
As your experienced partner, we will help you establish an investment strategy that fits the distinct needs of your organization and your employees.
Our investment process includes:
- Investment Policy Statement: We assist you in developing a customized Investment Policy Statement (IPS) to serve as a blueprint for selecting and monitoring the plan’s investments
- Investment Selection: It’s important to construct a well-balanced investment lineup that offers broad diversification across asset classes. We make investment recommendations based on a rigorous quantitative and qualitative evaluation process
- Investment Monitoring: We conduct quarterly investment reviews to ensure performance and expenses remain consistent with plan objectives and IPS criteria
Departure Schedule and RetireSuccess
To help increase the value of your plan and improve employees’ financial decisions, we incorporate behavioral finance concepts in your plan design. You get innovative tools that enable you to establish and monitor retirement plan goals.
The Departure Schedule calculation allows you to set and track retirement goals on a plan-wide level. It is a powerful tool allowing you to monitor the “health” or success of your plan and the achievement of established goals.
Through key variables the Departure Schedule Ratio projects:
- Required monthly retirement income
- Monthly retirement income
- Monthly retirement income gap
The RetireSuccess system recognizes the human element in financial decision-making. By acknowledging these tendencies, and building strategies around them, we can create an optimal approach for your plan’s success. The program includes elements that evaluate the plan, measures results, and propose improvements.
The RetireSuccess Behavioral Audit evaluates the following three key success measures:
- Participation Health Index
- Deferral Health Index
- Investment Menu Health Index